Tuesday 24 November 2015

Assessment 1 - Historical Outcome

Assessment 1 - Historical Outcome 


Despite the difficulty i had with the curls not coming out to plan, i did try my best to still reach 1940's hairstyle. Below are a few images of my final assessment. I decided to do an up do as i couldn't really do much to the hair whilst down. Overall i am happy with the glossiness of the hair as the 1940's hair was very slick and perfectly shaped. Improvements for next time would defiantly be practise with setting the wig to not have a re-occuring problem for next time as i would like to include curls into my designs and not give up. However i feel with a lot more practice would have given me a much better outcome. Overall i am happy that i didn't let my disaster overcome my assessment and pushed myself through to create another design.









No comments:

Post a Comment